• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video Footage

v12640

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone have any digital media. I want to see some with Lara in it...cause hes my idle and all...but i havent saved all his innings and i was wondering if some1 has it either on video or on their pc

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here's what I have of Lara:

Video of his 277 from the show 'Classic Innings' (y'know, the show they used to play during rain breaks...............well, for once I had a tape handy! :D)

Same innings on 'Cricket Conneseurs' DVD.

Aus vs WI 1996/97 and 2000/01 Test series' in Australia on video.

Aus vs Win 1995 in WI.

Highlights of World Cup Semi Final where Brian Lara made 100-odd (some REALLY cool footage there).

Brian and his glorious (NOT!) innings for the World XI vs Bradman XI when Zoe Goss got him.

That's about all I can think of offhand (I have a few cricket vids. :)). Let me know if any of them interest you and I'll swing them your way. Bear in mind, I do NOT have a DVD-RW so I'd have to transfer the DVD footage to tape.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no idea of what you're talking about or I'd be happy to provide you with it.