• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inverted Rankings

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If the best batsman in the world was ranked as the worst, and the worst was ranked as the best (and the second worst was ranked second best and vice versa and so on)...

Who is the worst batsman in the world? And who has been the worst over the last 10-15 years or so?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The worst has to be Cook. The worst over the last 10-15 years is Ponting.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
But, can Ponting really be the worst? I mean, he's pretty awful, but, overall I don't think he's been bad enough to be called the worst.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The worst has to be Cook. The worst over the last 10-15 years is Ponting.
No way is Cook the worst. Sure he's a tall streak of pelican **** with an extremely limited range of strokes, but he's not the worst.

I feel every strongly about this. I'm no fan of Herman Munster, but I will defend him from this tag of "World's worst".

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I have to say I always thought Ponting was ****ing hopeless, but he's surprised me and made huge strides forward in the last 18 months.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does this mean Danny Morrison is suddenly considered amongst the best commentators of all-time ?