• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Scorecard says it's all over, but my team can still win" thread: Jeetsing

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not the only reason to dislike Easts, but right up there. I'm off to read another complaint from Lance Dry about him never getting a chance for Wellington.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
It's about being overly optimistic not about being realistic ffs.
So we are saying that expecting Jeets to succeed is being overly optimistic and hence he is the perfect poster child for a daunting situation?:ph34r:

Just teasing.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Leggie & club captain.
I saw him bowl and he is QUICK through the air.

Got two lbws in 5 minutes while I watched.

Also had a lame head band on.

But I will give him this - NaeNae's supporters were absolutely laying into him. So after his lbw he turned and waved to them. Which I thought good on you when he did it.

HeathDavisSpeed

He deserves all the **** he gets IMO. He talks too much and makes himself a target for the opposition to lay into.

Flem274*

123/5
Not the only reason to dislike Easts, but right up there. I'm off to read another complaint from Lance Dry about him never getting a chance for Wellington.
I remember people talking about him. He was blasting Wellington for selecting random Australians like Merchant, Rhodes, Herrick etc wasn't he? Had a very good point tbh.

Is he any good?

HeathDavisSpeed

I remember people talking about him. He was blasting Wellington for selecting random Australians like Merchant, Rhodes, Herrick etc wasn't he? Had a very good point tbh.

Is he any good?
Yeah, he should have had more opportunities than he's had really, but the guy's a grade A ****.