• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia in West Indies 2012 - Anyone going?

scrawf29

Cricket Spectator
Hey folks, this looks like the most active cricket forum on the net so I thought I'd try to find out if any other Aussies (or anyone really) are heading to the Caribbean in March-April for the Australian tour?

I myself have booked in for the (1st) Barbados test with a tour company, and am doing the (2nd) Trinidad test more on my own (with a couple of friends), since the package price was pretty hefty for both tests. For that second test I've booked a double room (2 beds) at the Grand Hyatt, Trinidad for 9 nights (April 12-21) and am looking for someone to share with for any or all of that time (@$100/night).

If you know anyone who's interested I'd love to hear from ya. Cheers

scrawf29

Cricket Spectator
When is the tour out of interest?
Full Tour Itinerary...

ODIs:
1st: Fri Mar 16: Kingstown, St Vincent
2nd: Sun Mar 18: Kingstown, St Vincent
3rd: Tue Mar 20: Kingstown, St Vincent
4th: Fri Mar 23: Gros Islet, St Lucia
5th: Sun Mar 5: Gros Islet, St Lucia

Twenty20s:
1st: Tue Mar 27: Gros Islet, St Lucia
2nd: Fri Mar 30: Bridgetown, Barbados

Tour Match:
Mon Apr 2 - 4: v TBC, TBC, Barbados (?)

Tests:
1st: Sat Apr 7 - 11, Bridgetown, Barbados
2nd: Sun Apr 15 - 19, Port of Spain, Trinidad
3rd: Mon Apr 23 - 27, Georgetown, Guyana

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Raspberries. Was hoping it was a month or so later.

I'm out.

Expect you to be wearing your hawks guernsey in the crowd though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had a few mates who went to the World Cup there a few years back. They reckon that Coca-Cola is more expensive than rum over there, and you're free to pour your own drink in the bars, so they prefer it if you pour more rum than coke in your drink. Dream land.