• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft Version 3.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty happy with who I got to be honest. When is the second round Nufan?
It's now mate. You still have 24 hours to email me your second attempt for question 6.

sent 4b 5b 6b

2/12 pass ratio so far :p
Mine is 1/8 I think and steadily getting worse.
Both of you tend to pick the best available option, always less likely to get a bunch of passes. But I guess when it does come off, it's great.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How many emails have we had in, NUFAN, out of interest?

/impatience
10 so far. Out of 17 or 15. Not sure if Burgey and Black Warrior are going to send in anything.

For those bored and who have passed, send me a likely sheep for each question you've passed, so I can give them out straight away this time in the likely event we get a few FAILS..

I'll make an order for the people so it doesn't seem like I'm assigning them at my discretion..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Had plans in the morning, took a bit longer than expected but results to come any moment now..

RESULTS

Q4BSelect a Cricketer who has been dismissed by Peter Siddle in Test Cricket

FAIL - Hashim Amla (Neil Pickup, chosen in 4A by Pothas), Jacques Kallis (Himannv, weldone), Shivnarine Chanderpaul (fredfertang, Spikey, Marcuss). Burgey and Black Warrior didn't pick.

PASS - smalishah84, cabinet96, Agent Nationaux, Pothas, marc71188, Howe_zat, G.I.Joe, Eds, Blakus

Question 5B Select a Test Cricketer with a bowling average below 22.00 (1 wicket min).

FAIL - Joel Garner (marc71188, Himannv chosen in round 5A by Cabinet96) Glenn McGrath (G.I.Joe, weldone) Mark Boucher (Howe_zat chosen in round 4), Jim Laker (marcuss, chosen in round 5A by Blakus) Burgey and Black_Warrior didn't pick

PASS - Spikey, Cabinet96, Eds, Blakus, Neil Pickup, smalishah84, fredfertang, Agent Nationaux, Pothas

Question 6B Select a Cricketer who retired before the year 2000 who has been dismissed for zero an even number of times in his Test career

FAIL - Wally Hammond (Marcuss, G.I.Joe, Agent Nationaux, weldone chosen by Blakus in round 6A) Jim Laker (Cabinet96 chosen in round 5) Burgey and Black_Warrior didn't select.

PASS - marc71188, spikey, fredfertang, Blakus, Pothas, Neil Pickup, Howe_zat, smalishah84, Eds, Himannv

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Disqualified Players
SF Barnes, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Alan Davidson, Gordon Greenidge, George Gunn, Richard Hadlee, George Headley, Jacques Kallis, Imran Khan, Lance Klusener, Allan Knott, Clive Lloyd, Malcolm Marshall, Glenn McGrath, Archie McLaren, Shaun Pollock, Kumar Sangakarra Garry Sobers, Dale Steyn, Andrew Strauss, Sachin Tendulkar, Fred Trueman, Frank Tyson, Doug Walters.

I'll give everyone 23 hours this time to email. Burgey and Black Warrior, if you don't make an attempt I wont continue counting you.

For the people who have passed, please email me the sheep that you would like to give out, thanks for the couple of people who have emailed me already with sheep, some really horrible players so far!

Eds

International Debutant
I now have 1, 4/5, 7, 8, 9 and 10 all covered. Need some batsmen it seems.