• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bat Camp: What happened ?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i heard michael hussey sneaked out one night and and got drunk with the older kids

Spikey

they went to melbourne zoo but daniel christian had to stay back because he forgot his permission note and micky arthur wouldn't allow christian to phone his mother and get permission that way

and then brad haddin feed the animals.....

Spikey

ricky ponting and michael clarke stole shane watson's bat and wouldn't give it back to him and told him not to complain to micky arthur or justin langer or else

and now you know why watson isn't playing on boxing day

Spikey

justin langer addressed the flaws and technical failures in each batsman and gave instructions and suggestions as to how to resolve thhahahahahah no he didn't he just told everyone the secret to the game is to keep your eyes on the ball and if you do that everything will sort itself out

Spikey

Spikey, are you writing fanfiction again?
Ricky Ponting cast a sidelong glance towards Michael Clarke, as he removed his gloves and helmet and started walking back to the pavilion which required walking past Clarke.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Clarke said. "We've got plenty more batting in the shed and we've already moved onto a good score"

Ricky lowered and shook his head as a drop of thick sweat fell from the tip of his nose onto the Australian Coat of arms he had worn proudly on his chest throughout his test career.

No. No it's not okay. I was set, goddammit. That big score was there for the taking. Ricky scolded himself. I can't let this keep happening, I just can't.

This isn't the way it was supposed to be.

Spikey

I GET KNOCKED DOWN I GET UP AGAIN YOUR NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

"What the **** were you doing that over Hads we're 5/165 for heaven's sake"
"Sorry Skip, I was lost in my own game. I'll focus on the task at hand next over"

"Sorry Skip. I'll head straight to the nets. That's not good enough"