• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

Eds

International Debutant
Excellent. Apparently we need someone else to confirm that as well. Someone?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Blakus - trade Mohammed Hafeez for Dan Christian

Turbs - trade Wahab Riaz for Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli or Rohit Sharma

Eds - trade Mohammed Hafeez for Andrew Strauss

Anyone - trade Abdur Rehman for a good top order bat, especially if they bowl some seam.

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry folks, I was asleep. Let's get this show on the road.

Turbs - trade Wahab Riaz for Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli or Rohit Sharma
Wahab Riaz for Suresh Raina, and you have a deal. And I'm only making this deal because you're one of my favourite posters here on CW, I'd only do this for you champ.

He'll fit right into the Pakistan set-up, he already has Kashmiri roots. His natural, dashing strokeplay will complement the stability of Misbah. Not to mention, a very useful addition to an already potent T20 line-up for Pakistan to regain their glory in the upcoming WC.

Turby - Roach/Castro for one of Sharma/Pujara?

You already have a very batting heavy side.
Sorry bud, won't happen. Give me some time to think what I can do for you.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmmm... nah, sorry mate. As much as I love Laxman, Jimmeh is vital.
Ok who're you willing to trade for VVS? And I'm talking bowlers here. Think of it this way, England has phenomenal bench strength. They'll always produce an Anderson sooner or later. So give me your best deal, I'm willing to make it work. :)

Eds

International Debutant
Ok who're you willing to trade for VVS? And I'm talking bowlers here. Think of it this way, England has phenomenal bench strength. They'll always produce an Anderson sooner or later. So give me your best deal, I'm willing to make it work. :)
As persuasive as you are, I'm not sure.

Considering making an offer of Broad/Tremlett/Bresnan for him, but not sure if it would benefit my squad, considering I've already offloaded Finn (who would've come in to the squad if I did this trade). Will have a think about it and get back to you tomorrow.

Anyone with a lower standard side - I've got the likes of Shah, Bopara, Panesar, Patel etc. who I'm willing to trade. Maybe a bundle trade for one of your better players? Ganeshran? NUFAN? Athlai?