• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

ganeshran

International Debutant
Ganeshran:

Ravi Bopara + Eoin Morgan + Ajmal Shazhad + Samit Patel = Shivnarine Chanderpaul.

Not sure if they'd all make your 14, but they'd all be very close. Would round your team off nicely.
Sorry dude, I decided not to put Chanders on my transfer list. The batting is too fickle even with Someone like Bopara or Morgan.

Here are players I am maintaining in the team;

Gayle, Darren Bravo, Chanders, Edwards, Bishoo, Rampaul.

Others I will look at trading...

Eds

International Debutant
Alright mate.

Were you interested in Katich btw? He is in my side atm (I traded him for Finn), and he could be traded again for the right offer.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Alright mate.

Were you interested in Katich btw? He is in my side atm (I traded him for Finn), and he could be traded again for the right offer.
Would part with MoYo for him, if you throw in a couple of good Lions players.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Alright mate.

Since I have Gayle now, I'm looking for a right handed opener itbt. Do you have a good right handed batsmen. I have roach

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously, does anyone want Riaz? He's a good player but The Plan (TM) has no room for him atm.
I definitely am interested in Riaz. But not for the cost of Rohit/Kohli. Who else are you looking for?

Also, Somerset needs to get in on this. I want some of those South Africans. Hopefully, he comes in late, by the time everyone else has exhausted their trade limit. Then him and I can speak on a one on one basis. :p

Eds

International Debutant
Since I have Gayle now, I'm looking for a right handed opener itbt. Do you have a good right handed batsmen. I have roach
Any right-handed batsman?

Morgan, Bopara or Hayles seem like decent options in that.

Would part with MoYo for him, if you throw in a couple of good Lions players.
Would love to get Yousuf, but the plan is for Katich to slot in as 12th man. Gives me plenty of options.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Riaz for one of my lesser bats?
How about Riaz for Dilshan, and I'll throw in Hafeez to cover your opener/offie position. You lose nothing but a slight batting downgrade, and gain a good left arm quick. In return, you given me a random squad player to use as barter points with someone else.

Athlai

Not Terrible
How about Riaz for Dilshan, and I'll throw in Hafeez to cover your opener/offie position. You lose nothing but a slight batting downgrade, and gain a good left arm quick. In return, you given me a random squad player to use as barter points with someone else.
Sounds good. Any squad member in mind?

Athlai

Not Terrible
SL playing XI

Hafeez
Paranavitana
Sangakkara
Jayawardene
Samaraweera
Mathews
Kashual Silva
Franklin