• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

Eds

International Debutant
So what's everyone after now? Hoping MorgieB gets back online soon about the offer I've made earlier..

I'm pretty much done - Just keen on another pace bowler if the right offer is made.
Pretty much just Chanderpaul, or another decent middle order batsman, for me.

Eds

International Debutant
Ganeshran - would you be interested in a bundle deal for Chanderpaul? Would essentially include 3 or 4 players that are just outside my 14, for Chanders. Talking about the likes of Onions, Shazhad, Gale, Bopara, Morgan etc.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Eds the Windies middle order is notoriously weak and prone to collapse. The lineup would be dire without Chanders :(

Eds

International Debutant
Eds the Windies middle order is notoriously weak and prone to collapse. The lineup would be dire without Chanders :(
Yeah but if you had 3 batsman of Lions quality, it definitely would be less prone to collapse.

Willing to offer any 3 Lions players (you can choose which ones - could be all batsman or all bowlers if you wish) for Chanderpaul. Maybe get 3 batsmen to sure up the batting order?

Eds

International Debutant
Blakus, also fairly keen on Clarke. If Ganeshran doesn't fancy the Chanderpaul offer, I'll extend it to you. Any 3 players not in my 14 for Clarke.

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Blakus, also fairly keen on Clarke. If Ganeshran doesn't fancy the Chanderpaul offer, I'll extend it to you. Any 3 players not in my 14 for Clarke.
No deal. Clarke is my best player atm and I have no intention of trading him for anyone.

Who would I be able to get for Ponting though?

Eds

International Debutant
No deal. Clarke is my best player atm and I have no intention of trading him for anyone.

Who would I be able to get for Ponting though?
Alright mate. If you change your mind get back to me.

As for Ponting, not really that keen, personally. Don't think he'd get into my 14 as things stand.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Really need my top order, eds.

Athlai - trade you riaz and Hafeez for Matthews and a backup batsman.
Blakus - what's your best offer for azhar Ali?

Eds

International Debutant
Really need my top order, eds.

Athlai - trade you riaz and Hafeez for Matthews and a backup batsman.
Blakus - what's your best offer for azhar Ali?
Alright mate. Not wanting to get rid of any of Yousuf/Misbah/Younis?

Eds

International Debutant
Ganeshran:

Ravi Bopara + Eoin Morgan + Ajmal Shazhad + Samit Patel = Shivnarine Chanderpaul.

Not sure if they'd all make your 14, but they'd all be very close. Would round your team off nicely.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Howzat an you get some one decent for Sohail Tanveer and Tanvir Ahmed maybe give both and get someone like Dilshan.