• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig Cumming and Tim Mcintosh for Jarvis.

Both former bcs.

Is Vitori on the table?
Would consider trading Vitori. In fact, I would trade any of my bowlers for the right offer.

That sounds like a good deal, but do the Kiwis really need Jarvis?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Would consider trading Vitori. In fact, I would trade any of my bowlers for the right offer.

That sounds like a good deal, but do the Kiwis really need Jarvis?
We don't need Jarvis - he will not make the playing XI but if you look at my 14 I have had to include Kyle Mills. So looking for some bench strength. I also lost Arnel.

If you want to send him to a better home where he will make the starting XI that is fine with me.

I recommend you talk to Athlai first as he is keen on bowlers before you firm up with me or NUFAN

Last edited:

Eds

International Debutant
I'd want a better player on one end of the spectrum before I even think of that happening.
I'll just leave it then. Trade would have upset squad balance as it is.

Ganeshran, what would you want from me for Roach/Chanderpaul/Gayle?

ganeshran

International Debutant
I'll just leave it then. Trade would have upset squad balance as it is.

Ganeshran, what would you want from me for Roach/Chanderpaul/Gayle?
How about Prior for Roach? I will look at trading Gayle only if he isnt allowed to play for my squad.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I am withdrawing my offer for Jarvis - I think I was paying too much.

May make you an offer for Vitori tomorrow (Just one player though)

smash84

The Tiger King
this is such a gun thread and game tbh

I never came into this thread thinking that hurricane probably wants to trade his pair of old balls or something

ganeshran

International Debutant
I need one participant to support the decision to allow players who are not centrally contracted to play. Howezat, Turby, Eds can you please support this..

Eds

International Debutant
I need one participant to support the decision to allow players who are not centrally contracted to play. Howezat, Turby, Eds can you please support this..
Yeah, okay.

Even though it gets rid of any chance I had of getting Gayle. :(

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So what's everyone after now? Hoping MorgieB gets back online soon about the offer I've made earlier..

I'm pretty much done - Just keen on another pace bowler if the right offer is made.