• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harbhajan Singh robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
LOL.

Liking the, "need a credit card?" advert on the video. Kinda ironic when watching the video.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PreKaran316 to open a thread stating why this is the most disgraceful robbery in cricketing history, and was peretrated by Dennis Lillee and Don Bradman (RIP).

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
This whole thread is nothing but troll and it is the same usual suspects showing their hate disguised as humor.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This whole thread is nothing but troll and it is the same usual suspects showing their hate disguised as humor.
I don't think they try and hide it to be honest. Burgey, Sledger and Got Spin are pretty much admitted anti-Indian trolls.

What ya gonna do. :bored:

As long as they don't take the high ground and say they're only reacting to anti-Australian/English trolls and have a whinge in Site Discussion, its all meh.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i feel there's a "they stole his ability to spin the ball" joke here for the taking but i just can't phrase it in the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.