• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harbhajan Singh robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You wouldn't think a mod would have been in with a warning by now had it been another player? And stop generalizing
Extraordinary over reaction. If he'd been hurt or worse I could understand.

Heaven help us if there's a faint nick not given this summer. Ridiculous on your part.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
The obnoxious **** actually came forward and helped arrange cricket kits for Zimbabwe players when they had no one to sponsor those... Of course, he did talk back to a couple of Aussies, so it is justice that he gets robbed.. 8-)
you have to be truly naive to think he said "tere maa ki" and not "monkey". Casting his dubious reputation and maturity aside, fans in the Gujarat stands were pulling monkey faces and what have you at Symonds in the preceding Indian half of the summer. Symonds isn't exactly the fair skinned Nordic ideal..it shouldn't be so hard to put one and one together.

Have Australian cricketers acted like total ****s over the years? Definitely. Doesn't absolve our beloved sardar though.

EDIT: I don't know your stance on the whole issue, just expressing mine.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
So if you don't want it to be locked, the standard of posting in this thread has to go up by several orders of magnitude. From all concerned. Try to keep the snark, baiting and general unpleasantness to a minimum, or it'll be binned.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So if you don't want it to be locked, the standard of posting in this thread has to go up by several orders of magnitude. From all concerned. Try to keep the snark, baiting and general unpleasantness to a minimum, or it'll be binned.
Quite agree. Lift your game you lot.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think the thread is way off topic tbh - not sure the relevance of the monkey business to the fact he was robbed.

And what are we really supposed to discuss here and be on topic

a) Oh I feel sorry for him that is terrible (which is a nice thing to say but no one is going to say it because it would be boring)
b) He deserves it to happen to him because he is a **** - which is pretty negative and will offend some fans.

Himannv

International Coach
Right.

I feel desperately sorry for Mr. Harbhajan Singh and shed many a tear on hearing this appalling news.

How could this have happened to such a mild mannered, well behaved and unassuming person who hardly ever says a word on the cricket field? I'll never understand how such thieves get any pleasure from picking on innocent, angelic, non-violent people like Mr. Harbhajan Singh, who is obviously a treasure to have for any team in the world.

His apparent love for Zimbabwean cricketers and monkeys transcends generations and many would remember him for the loving affections he shows to his team mates, particularly to young medium pace bowlers from Kerela. I do hope the perpetrators for this ghastly crime are caught and deservingly slapped by him.

I simply cannot sit by and watch as he suffers this unimaginable torment. My shoulder will always be available for you to cry on Mr Harbhajan Singh. I would write my phone number and say "call me", but I'm afraid the heartless trolls on this internet forum would use it to make prank calls pretending to be you.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hb chill out. I understand that the Indian trolling can be annoying (and let's not pretend that long stabding members don't partake in this trolling, as opposed to multis or new members who seem to irritate aforementioned longstanding members) but reacting in such a way is the wrong way to go about this mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.