• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vinod (I'll be back") Kambli

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Do people think Kambli has any real chance of ever
playing international cricket ?

Or is he kidding himself.......
I've heard his technique against the short ball improved a lot after his stint last season with Boland but I wonder if he did it too late.

masterblaster

International Captain
sadly for him, i doubt he'd ever wear the national colours again, but he will continue to be prolific for mumbai.

he's probably had the most unfortunate career. Still has a test average of 54 and never gets selected.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
He USED to be one of my favourite batsman, one with prodigious talent,, i even dared to compare him with SRT, but really now, ive lost much if not all hope for him.

iamdavid

International Debutant
He had the potential to be anything , matched Sachin every step of the way through junior cricket , hit the test arena with a bang , then threw his talent away through driving when he wasnt to the pitch of the ball & breaking the rules.

Sad though:( , he could have been something really special , & no he wont be picked again , I reckon he's past his best know.