• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THUNDERDOME: Ponting v Hussey

WHO DO YOU PLAY ON BOXING DAY?!?!

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Both will play, even if everyone's fit. We'll be seeing

Warner
Watson
Marsh
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey

Marsh could open with Watson slipping down a bit or something but I'm very confident that'll be the top six if everyone's right to play.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ponting should go, but if they were to drop one it'd be Hussey.

But they won't drop either, let's be honest.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
A lot of people equate Dravid's revival to what Ponting can achieve. The only issue with that is Dravid was sucking balls while India were still winning, so it was fine.

Also:

Harbhajan, who has been left out of the touring Indian Test squad, predicted that India would dominate in the four-Test series against Australia, starting on December 26.

"This Australian side is a lot weaker than sides of the past. There is no Adam Gilchrist or Shane Warne or Glenn McGrath. India have definitely got a very good chance to beat them on their home soil. I don't want to predict a scoreline but I am sure India will do very well," he said.

He didn't predict a domination at all, just reckons India will have a strong chance. It is ridiculous how often journalists do this. Had he said "4-0" or "Australia has no chance" then fair enough.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
ponting has been unfortunate in that 2 of his illustrious peers have had a late renaissance, giving him, his fans, and, unfortunately, CA, hope.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know it's time to go when you scratch together a fifty against dire bowling and the crowd goes wild with excitement.