• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dean Brownlie

Who's Better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Days of Grace

International Captain
He had a pretty good debut series. He's gonna be a gun! His technique is excellent. He has all the shots. Looks like he has so much time.

I also don't appreciate the negativity towards my posting. I'm a Cantabrian. Like Hadlee, Bond, Cairns, Astle, Fleming, McMillan, Harris, Bennett. New Zealand's best cricketers. I know what i'm talking bout with cricket more than you guys.
Which is why you're creaming your pants for a guy who has played two tests, right?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
(WAC)A didn't want him which, based on their history of talent identification, is an enormous vote in his favour, tbh.

Last edited: