• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

MyLord

School Boy/Girl Captain
This guy would have been amusing during the Test series.
Oh laugh it up O Noble One. India is zooming upwards.

First they lost by Innings. Australia laughed.
Then they only lost by 10 wickets or so. S******ing Australia still didn't get it.
Then they fail to bowl India out. Australia laugh on oblivious.

Next match India will lose by a mere 25 runs.

By the time the last ODI comes along India will be losing by a mere wicket or a coupla runs. Then we'll see who is amused. Hah!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
No comments on his action?
I saw him send down about a billion overs last summer and he didn't set my antennae twitching like some do, I have to say.

He's in no danger of being mistaken for Alec Bedser, but not a rank chucker, IMHO. Uses a lot of wrist in his delivery action, which possibly exaggerates his slightly fluid elbow.

I thought Dhoni was meant to be a capable keeper against spin? Two stumpings he's fluffed tonight.
Rumours of his adequacy have been greatly exaggerated.

Must admit I thought Oz were 10-15 shy of par, but after a decent bowling performance and, it must be said, some careless batting, it looked plenty.

ajdude

International Coach
yeah that's what i'm thinking but i can't find any info about it, only that the CA website says you can buy tickets at the gate.