• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India next test:

that **** ****
Sehwag
Dravid (+)
Sachin
Laxman
Shama
Ashwin
**** seamer #1
**** seamer #2
Z. Khan
DAYA SINGH

kingkallis

International Coach
We Indians were not fully convincing against the West Indians hence I was expecting this result in Australia.

Well done and congrats to the Aussies for the 2-0 lead.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Congrats Aussies.. Decided to feel happy about how refreshing Clarke's captaincy has been than to feel sad about how **** our batsmen are these days... End of last year, things were looking so good.. Why did you leave, Gary? :(

ajdude

International Coach
i don't think i've ever seen ponting as happy as he was when he made that ton, it wasn't the usual "yeah that was ****in awesome" celebration, it was a "holy **** i finally did it" celebration, can't help but feel stoked for him

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty stoked I saw Clarke, Ponting and Hussey's innings'.

Well, don't care about Hussey's that much, but here's a pic of me in the O'Reilly stand when that other **** went down:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The pitch was as lifeless as Manmohan Singh before Sonia Gandhi so I blame poor application & temperament for the loss.

Kids, you show the finger to the world the world shows the finger right back at you - Virat Kohli to his grand children.

:laugh:

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Congrats Aussies.. Decided to feel happy about how refreshing Clarke's captaincy has been than to feel sad about how **** our batsmen are these days... End of last year, things were looking so good.. Why did you leave, Gary? :(
Nothing to do with Kirsten leaving. Get rid of the oldies already. They might make a decent score here n there but their very presence is an albatross around the necks of young talent in the country. They've been good over the years but there is just no way you can compete against non-subcontinental sides filled with youngsters while having three 38 year olds in your team.

Happy for Australia. I hope they go from strength to strength, and completely humiliate England next year.