• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Ausfanintoronto

Cricket Spectator
Why is Clarke pandering to Gambhir....he should just walk up to him ...pretend like he agrees and then smack him where it hurts the most

Ruckus

International Captain
Really poor stuff from the bowlers, especially Pattinson. Might have been feeling a bit tired, pace was down too. Still a good little session for us. Very glad that Sehwag has gone.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really poor stuff from the bowlers, especially Pattinson. Might have been feeling a bit tired, pace was down too. Still a good little session for us. Very glad that Sehwag has gone.
And again, they're trying to get Gambhir fencing at one short of a length on or outside off, like the first dig.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Really poor stuff from the bowlers, especially Pattinson. Might have been feeling a bit tired, pace was down too.
Agree regarding Pattinson. He didn't bowl with the pace or the movement from the first innings. You could tell by his run-up that he was holding back a touch, as when fired up he really steams in. A touch of the Brett Lee in his bowling style that Lee either stormed in or had the easy approach to the wicket.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
And again, they're trying to get Gambhir fencing at one short of a length on or outside off, like the first dig.
I get that, but they didn't execute that plan well at all. Bowled too wide consistently at him whenever it was short for it to work.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even without the benefit of a tosh.0 breakdown I would say:

He was set, saw Marsh moving in the field and heard talk thus thought the delivery was a few secs away, looked up and was shocked to see Hilf about to deliver and at the last moment then stepped away.
Yeah he clearly hadn't looked up until Hilf was at the umpire. Nothing wrong with him pulling away.

Xuhaib

International Coach
hopefully Gambhir can **** off quick so that I can watch an hour of Dravid-Sachin before I leave for work.