• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers India you *****. I've dedicated 3 nights and not much sleep to this Test Match, and you spoil it now.

****s sake
Na they haven't. Quite enjoying this, their fans seem to think they will easily take number 1 off us again soon. Any knock they get means it will never happen even if they easily beat us next winter.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
thank ****ing god. this is going to be something if we chase this down i mean australia definitely on top here. Either someone will have to pull a lara (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) or the top order will have to come together with some solid half centuries.

i guess 2 to 1 aus on top.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
35 runs to many..

Here's my order for the run chase

Sehwag
GG
Dravid
Tendulkar
Dhoni
Laxman
Virat
Ashwin
Ishant
Zak
Umesh

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
35 runs to many..

Here's my order for the run chase

Sehwag
GG
Dravid
Tendulkar
Dhoni
Laxman
Virat
Ashwin
Ishant
Zak
Umesh
Hmm, I'd probably like to keep Kohli and Dhoni together because they'll both run quickly between the wickets whereas the old men won't.