• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought it might've been, I haven't listened to ABC radio for a while but I remember Harsha being talked about.

I didn't hear them mention your name mate, I just caught what Harsha was babbling on about before I got home. Will keep an ear out for you on the trip to Brisbane, if you could try to wind up Harsha it would be greatly appreciated.
Mate, you know me. I would never wind up an Indian supporter.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I feel for the India supporters. Nothing more frustrating than getting the job done against the top order only for the tail to wag. Bowling looking a touch loose now.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Skull on the radio "We used to have a bloke who bowled fast and batted left handed down the order. Matt Johnson or someone".