• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I've only just started watching, but 1 slip strikes me as frustratingly negative, given ozzy have only been bowling for 50 overs.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've only just started watching, but 1 slip strikes me as frustratingly negative, given ozzy have only been bowling for 50 overs.
hilf keeps on bowling trash on leg stump tbf. got the field he deserved

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sorry but after that last spell, I dont even think it's open to debate

I'm with Spikey and cannot believe that people should be surprised to see him bowling rubbish when he's done absolutely nothing to suggest that he has improved
How much of him playing for Tasmania have you seen this season?

Ruckus

International Captain
Actually think Hilf has bowled worse than ever before, bar his opening spell with the new ball. I don't know what people are on about tbh, there is no noticeable improvement.