• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you mean siddle's big heart broke CW. he was working up some steam and really hitting the deck hard. i was getting a bit hot I must admit

Satguru

Banned
We could be in big trouble here...wicket looks so good for batting.
Nah, some balls were seaming big time and causing Dravid heaps of problems before tea when Hilf and pattinson were bowling well. The pitch hasnt miraculously gotten better, bowling's been tripe and SRT's been brilliant since tea

Ruckus

International Captain
Nah, some balls were seaming big time and causing Dravid heaps of problems before tea when Hilf and pattinson were bowling well. The pitch hasnt miraculously gotten better, bowling's been tripe and SRT's been brilliant since tea
Only Pattinson has been able to get anything from the pitch after the new ball (and even still not that much), but that's just because he is a pretty gun bowler. I don't think the pitch has really got much better, it was pretty damn good for batting yesterday as well. We (partly thanks to the BCCI, partly average batting) just didn't make the most of it.

sanchez101

Cricket Spectator
Though I'm an Aussie, it's great to see Sehwag, Dravid and Tendulkar in this sort of touch. Sense of nostalgia in it for sure. I had a bet with someone that India would make 300 this innings, easiest five bucks i'll ever make.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really mate...!! I think that spell between Hilfy and Patto was the most sustained bowling effort from both ends that we have produced in sometime now.
Sorry but after that last spell, I dont even think it's open to debate

I'm with Spikey and cannot believe that people should be surprised to see him bowling rubbish when he's done absolutely nothing to suggest that he has improved