• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not really that concerned about siddle tbh. maybe it's cause i'm focusing my hate on Hilf

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes! I'm on holidays, so I thought I couldn't watch the cricket, but channel surfing shows that our TV has WIN! (WIN's a rural affilate of Channel 9)

hazsa19

International Regular
Patto is 21 year old bloke who is fairly inexperienced and not used to bowling a lot of overs so last thing we need to do is bowl him into the ground, we should have started off with Hilf and Lyon.
Think he could manage a 3/4 over spell straight after tea. Then go to your spinner.

Sure Sachin's grateful.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Wow Ashwin has done more than what I expected him to do. Tendulkar trying to beat the nerves by being extra aggressive?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Tendulkar playing the opposite innings of Sehwag. Sehwag played some flakey shots off decentish bowling, Tendulkar playing glorious shots against tripe.