• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey guys you know what today's result means?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, he batted out 9 balls to allow Boult to score another 14 runs.

MARTIN MARTIN MARTIN

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
We need to drop out weak bowling attack after that effort. Not good enough on a green deck. Proud of the efforts from our batsmen though, keep the same top seven.

Spikey

"But to go out there with 40 runs needed and you're the last man at the crease with a recognised batsman and to win a game that way is the one thing I should I be practising harder for. It would be great for guys to say `he couldn't really hold a bat but that day he was pretty cool"

you did it chris. kinda.

Zinzan

We need to drop out weak bowling attack after that effort. Not good enough on a green deck. Proud of the efforts from our batsmen though, keep the same top seven.
So outside Starc, who else would drop of Siddle, Pattinson & Lyon?