• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Pakistani seamer?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mohammed Nissar?

Edit: In order to start a "was-he-Pakistani-and-how-good-was-he" sort of conversation, not a "how-***y-was-he" conversation

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fusion and I would never fall out over a man. Have to take Fazal over Imran.

For the ***eh hair if nothing else.

smash84

The Tiger King
Last edited:

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Wasim. Could do anything he liked with the ball, any time. Most batsmen asked who they wanted to be reincarnated as picked him.

Wouldn't be far at all from my all-time Test XI frankly.

Last edited:

ganeshran

International Debutant
Mohammed Nissar?

Edit: In order to start a "was-he-Pakistani-and-how-good-was-he" sort of conversation, not a "how-***y-was-he" conversation
This. the thread seems to have become into " Best looking Pakistani seamer" :laugh:

but good to know about Fasal, hadnt heard about him before.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In Tests, I'd go with:

Imran > Wasim > Waqar > Akhtar > Sarfaraz = Fazal.

Amir and Asif just weren't there long enough to figure in my rankings. On potential, I think either could've cracked the top 3 by the end of their careers.
^ This for me on their overall bowling careers.

However if we're talking at their peaks then Waqar (1990-94) & Imran (1980-83) marginally ahead of Akram