• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Sachin Tendulkar Flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlopDulkar

Cricket Spectator
Yes, one of the biggest flop in cricket history. When was the first time he stepped his foot on the crease? 16years old? youngest cricketer to ever play for India?

He is only good in home conditions and doesn't deliver when India needs him the most. One of the selfish player in Cricket. Also, not to mention his fails in England. He is Anderson's bunny. Sachin is just only good at scoring for himself, not for his team. He was given 8 opportunities in England, and he failed all 8 times. Just pathetic. Really is. Players come to senses after having bad innings, but not Sachin. He is headed for the impending doom of fails. Now he is dreading for his 100th hundred which he'll never get. I bet my money that he get injuries or retires from Cricket before getting his 100th hundred. On top of that, Indians are even more stupid for calling him the "god" of Cricket. They pray him FFS. :@

If you are Sachin's fan, you need to go in the shower and drown yourself. You will be doing "God" and me a big favour

My rant on Sachin is never going to end.

Here are some videos that excites me:

cricket James Anderson Comprehensively Bowls Sachin Tendulkar - YouTube

Jimmy Anderson VS Sachin Tendulkar Part I - YouTube

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, one of the biggest flop in cricket history. When was the first time he stepped his foot on the crease? 16years old? youngest cricketer to ever play for India?

He is only good in home conditions and doesn't deliver when India needs him the most. One of the selfish player in Cricket. Also, not to mention his fails in England. He is Anderson's bunny. Sachin is just only good at scoring for himself, not for his team. He was given 8 opportunities in England, and he failed all 8 times. Just pathetic. Really is. Players come to senses after having bad innings, but not Sachin. He is headed for the impending doom of fails. Now he is dreading for his 100th hundred which he'll never get. I bet my money that he get injuries or retires from Cricket before getting his 100th hundred. On top of that, Indians are even more stupid for calling him the "god" of Cricket. They pray him FFS. :@

If you are Sachin's fan, you need to go in the shower and drown yourself. You will be doing "God" and me a big favour

My rant on Sachin is never going to end.

Here are some videos that excites me:

cricket James Anderson Comprehensively Bowls Sachin Tendulkar - YouTube

Jimmy Anderson VS Sachin Tendulkar Part I - YouTube
Not a bad rant.

Look, there's a lot here I agree with, but I don't know if drowning yourself is the answer.

panesarv

Banned
I agree with you! When has Tendulkar stepped up his game when the team needed him the most? Never! Not 8 times in England! In none of the World Cup finals! Tendulkar should look up to Dravid who came to India's needs in England and doesn't just play for his records!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
flopdulkar why are you going around saying your sachin rant is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.