• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sehwag breaks world record ODI score

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Did he reach 200? I couldn't tell because ganeshran wasn't there to count down each individual run in the match thread.

Flem274*

123/5
Agree with benchy, Precam.
How many times have we told you not to throw multi accusations around? Come on, you're better than this Shri.

As you all know, we always investigate possible multis. In the meantime, if you have an issue with a poster who you incidentally think is a multi, use the report function. It doesn't matter whether someone is a multi or not if they're infracted or banned all the same.

Did he reach 200? I couldn't tell because ganeshran wasn't there to count down each individual run in the match thread.
None of that cheers mate.

Let's get this thread back on the rails lads.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
The thread title is a bit misleading, for a minute there I thought he had scored 11,000 runs in one innings.

ganeshran

International Debutant
The thread title is a bit misleading, for a minute there I thought he had scored 11,000 runs in one innings.
Thats right. Mods could you please edit the title to "top scorer in an ODI innings".

Edit : Thanks

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
219 is not much of an achievement - not worthy of a thread. Graeme Smith, Alastair Cook and Michael Clarke make 419* on every Thursday. And this was a club cricket standard bowling attack, on a small ground, and a flat pitch. Other greats make 2000s in such situations.

Last edited: