• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket in Pictures

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

In Mumbai now, just snapped this.

In the 15 minutes that I watched them I observed

- Stumps knocked into a crack on the side of the road
- Two cyclists riding past while watching them, the dude in front brakes to watch, guy behind knocks into him and his basket of coconuts spills, with one of them falling into the gutter. He retrieved that one ftr.
- Argument over wides, lbws, who bats next happen every 4-5 balls
- The run up for one of the quicks extended into the pitch of a neighbouring game
- Old lady abused them from her window
- Stray dog ran after the ball but didn't pick it up, just sort of stood next to it looking very proud of itself
- Dude who had parked his car nearby gave the kids a spray and then proceeded to park it somewhere else
- They were using a proper leather ball with no ****s given about the windows and vehicles nearby

Somebody should stream this ****, it's bloody entertaining.

Burgey

Going to be really self-indulgent here and post this from Friday's GF. It's just a great pic from the Cricket NSW photographer.

Green Shield GF pic1.jpeg

Burgey

It's a rare photograph in that he's actually playing a well executed, proper cricket shot.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I love the way he is looking straight at the camera - shot has been dispatched - time for the pose! In my mind, Burgey is directly behind the cameraman gesturing that he is taking pictures so 'look good'.

Burgey

Solid cut shot. Looks like you've got a real champion in the making!
He's all right. Champion is a massive stretch. decent player and works hard but lots to improve on.

His cut shot doesn't need any work though. tbh his back foot game is in really good order but he's devoting this year to improving his front foot stuff, which by his own admission is pretty limited atm.

Last edited:

Burgey

He just turned 16, so it was under 16s reps.

Yeahhe has a good attitude to it. Like all young blokes though he wants it all to happen in a New York minute. Has to trust the process.