• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladeshi Fans at it again

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Eh, why are people surprised? They are incredibly passionate, and their team ****ing sucks.

Imagine what Pakistani or Indian fans would be like in that scenario.

Not that I'm condoning the behaviour, just saying its not too surprising.

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Eh, why are people surprised? They are incredibly passionate, and their team ****ing sucks.

Imagine what Pakistani or Indian fans would be like in that scenario.

Not that I'm condoning the behaviour, just saying its not too surprising.
Yeah I'm not condoning their behaviour either, but I do feel sorry for them having to put up with years and years of rubbish performances for their team.

smash84

The Tiger King
why don't they beat up their own team rather than throwing stones at the umpires or the opposition teams?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Atleast their players are more friendly.

We might get to see Pak-Bangla version of Sholay.