• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

L Trumper

State Regular
agreed. sangakarra is really building quite the legacy for himself. EASILY the best SL batsman ever and i'd be really curious to know how people rate him against the best of any country of the last 20 years.
By the time he calls it a day, he'd up with there with the likes of SRT, Lara. Unless there is a ridiculous form slump which I don't expect from him.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Briony, are you a SA supporter?

On its day, this SA batting lineup can score the runs required against this bowling line up. The problem is that they probably won't have their day :(

MrPrez

International Debutant
Nah I don't think so. I think our key guys to bank on are Amla and Kallis, and they need help from the others. Both Amla and Kallis need to get centuries - big ones if possible.

Huge bounce there -wouldn't want to be batting in those conditions!

SeamUp

International Coach
Wow, Hash has looked a million dollars.

Driving the left-arm spinner effortlessly inside out through mid-off and cover is so difficult but is making it look so easy.

Heboric

International Debutant
Not looking good for the Proteas.

All I can ask is to at least show some fight and take it late into the fifth day.

Try wear out the Sri Lankan bowlers for the decider at Newlands :ph34r:

MrPrez

International Debutant
I'm not giving up yet - they have to show some fight at some point, what better situation than now! Kallis is due, and Amla looks in one of those grafting moods.

Himannv

International Coach
Looks like this will be an interesting chase. SA look pretty solid at the moment and just might go all the way here.