• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible last few overs for SA. Waaaaay too short on this. But credit to SL who went through that dry spell and are cashing in now.

Time for Vern, surely?

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
The pace doesn't matter for Mathews if it is ****. Seems lot happy batting on quicker tracks than in UAE or SL.

Spark

Global Moderator
So this is back to SA as usual, then. Two gun bowlers and pies from the remainder. Just a slightly different pair of gun bowlers than what we're accustomed to.

chicane

State Captain
Have a feeling Mathews will ton up gloriously, in similar fashion to Azhar, Sachin at the turn of the century and Micheal Clarke 2011.

Briony

International Debutant
Lankans doing ok. If they weather this it will be easier to bat in the second dig and they might set it up for at least a draw. SA attack hasn't really had the devil in it we might expect on what was touted as a greentop.

Spark

Global Moderator
Gotta say, that's a few times now Vernon's insta-reviewed a turned down decision and been proven right.

EDIT: Why the **** did I say LBW?!

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha he's missed that by miles.

EDIT: And now there might be something on the glove. I should stop, shouldn't I?

Last edited: