• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where's Wahab

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
It may actually protect Wahab more if they maintain there silence whilst investigating - it means that their aren't lurid headlines all over the place. If he is found to be innocent of this then it'll be a lot easier for him to come back in.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Wahab can't have been dropped on form because he was brilliant in the world cup.

Whoever has excluded him, PCB or ICC, they should say that they have and why. But at the moment there is all this secrecy regarding the whole thing.

It's also been quite a while since Wahab played, so surely any evidence that had been submitted should have been checked and the ICC should have set a hearing like they did with Amir, Asif and Butt.
Why the ICC? Why not the PCB? You don't know who's responsible for dropping him.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Surely if it were the ICC then there would've been a comment to that effect (similar to the Kaneria situation) - I say good on the PCB for doing this.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Wahab is politically well connected can't see PCB doing this on their own against him there got to be ICC involvement somewhere.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
If we're going with conjecture in deciding whom to blame for Wahab not being selected, it's only fair to go with conjecture in deciding that Wahab shouldn't be picked.

smash84

The Tiger King
If we're going with conjecture in deciding whom to blame for Wahab not being selected, it's only fair to go with conjecture in deciding that Wahab shouldn't be picked.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Has to be one of the silliest statements I have read on the net in recent times :p

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Okay, feel free to make an assumption on one matter and cry unfairness on another matter of assumption.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Why is it crap, if there has been new evidence come to light about Riaz during the trial, he shouldn't be near the side imo. Pakistan are taking the right steps and keeping him out of the way till it's all sorted, if this is the reason. The last thing the team needs is more controversy, especially when it appears to be doing quite well at the moment. If it was my team, I wouldn't want any player who has a huge shadow over them playing, till the investigations have been completed.
Completely agree with this...

Don't need him at the moment at all...we are doing quite well without him...yes if he is cleared from all issues then he can make a comeback to ODI side...