• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I get away from all social media for a week

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look what happens when I go offline for a week.

Peter Roebuck dies.
Australia dismissed for 47.
Copeland is dropped.
We broke the "no Siddle and Johnson in the same team" rule again.
Australia lose to SAfrica in SAfrica.
Michael Clarke has his best innings ever.

I feel like the world is ending.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
The universe veers off course when Stephen goes offline. Now that he is back we should expect the usual stuff to happen like Ponting scoring runs and Steyn being the one to take the wickets.

However don't expect Johnson to become world class.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The universe veers off course when Stephen goes offline. Now that he is back we should expect the usual stuff to happen like Ponting scoring runs and Steyn being the one to take the wickets.

However don't expect Johnson to become world class.
Somethings even Stephen's social media habits can't control. If he goes off for a year there will be the usual 1 world class MJ performance that he could claim.
You left out the cross-poll trend to the ALP.
Gold :laugh: