• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gonna actually look at the fixture before doing my trades this time. might have to ditch the mighty Cruickshank

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Changes since I first picked an XI, ages before the comp started:

Out:
Daniel Harris
David Warner
Ben Cutting
Daniel Christian
Nathan Coulter-Nile

In:
Phil Jaques (took a punt and named him captain)
Chris Gayle
George Bradley Hogg
James Faulkner
Clint McKay

Hopefully I'll get some points now, given my XI should all get on the park..

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Benchy, Gayle definitely showed a penchant in the IPL for backing up a good score. Did he get a couple of big'uns in a couple of games in the CLT20 too?

Spikey

it's a homebush match so it's a nobrainer. Afridi's game is at the dome so he'll be going out for someone

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I didn't make any trades after the first round, but I've managed 3 this time - Forrest, Afridi and Davis all out in come Klinger, Finch and Maxwell.

Nearly went for Gayle as captain, but I'll go for Maxwell.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
My trades for this round:

Out: Davis. Thomas and Christian
In: Maxwell, Quiney and Van Der Merwe

I'm still unsure about who should captain my fantasy team. I'm tossing up between Dussey, Quiney, Gayle and possibly Maxwell. I wanted to keep Alfonso Thomas in my team but unfortunately foxsports have listed him as an all-rounder, which is ridiculous as he bats at Number 10.

Spikey

Sixers squad: Dwayne Bravo, Moises Henriques, Brett Lee, Michael Lumb, Stuart MacGill, Nic Maddinson, Peter Nevill, Ben Rohrer, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Dominic Thornley, Ian Moran (12th man)

BENNY. Haze is dead I'm afraid

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is this a good time to mention I have Chris Gayle as my fantasy cricket captain?

(H)
Chargrilled CheeQuee have made some key changes for round three.

Tossing up whether to continue with Gayle as captain or go with someone else for this round. Will Gayle be able to back it up?

Have stuck with him for the time being. Changes include D Sm00ts out for Crosthwaite and Voges out for David H00ssey.
Always bringing up the Windies. benchy 8-)8-)8-)