• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris Gayle has scored a ton in every match he has played with Jason Floros ftr #TheMoreYouKnow #WhatARanga #BetterThanPaine

Redbacks

International Captain
I'd be asking D Berry about why he spent all week thinking about why top has to play 4th in the finals first up.

Headwobble

benchmark00

Ladder after round 2:
Chargrilled CheeQuee
i suck at this
SpeedzSterzz
Gold Strike
Just Heat It
The Golden Boys
Bay 13
ILOVEBIG666666
Liam's BIG BASH X1
Cabinet96's XI
Dounin Flames
Pink Unicorns
Furball's Fenoms

Taste itttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Spikey

gonna trade Afridi out for Jason Floros

congrats to cameron white who has moved onto a total of -1 after 2 matches

Ben Roher and SOK set to return for the next SCG team match

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ridiculous innings from Gayle.

Chance I'll be a net bowler for the Sixers on Boxing Day afternoon. Pew!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gayle plays for the Thunder, brother. :)

If it goes ahead, I'll be aiming to get Lumb out at least once, haha.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
So he does. Both Sydney innit.

Wouldn't pitch it in his half either, albeit for different reasons.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Manou was very ordinary with the gloves last night. I'm not sure what he offers to any Twenty20 side other than experience at this stage of his career. Ryan Carters a better chance to play an attacking innings and can do no worse than Manou behind the stumps.
Carters is reportedly none-too-pleased about the situation either.

benchmark00

Chargrilled CheeQuee have made some key changes for round three.

Tossing up whether to continue with Gayle as captain or go with someone else for this round. Will Gayle be able to back it up?

Have stuck with him for the time being. Changes include D Sm00ts out for Crosthwaite and Voges out for David H00ssey.