• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Ruckus

International Captain
No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now
No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
The chat window on the site of the stream where I'm watching is full of Pakistani fans who are obsessed with Afridi. Just because they're being so annoying, I hope that Afridi comes in and gets clean bowled on the first ball he faces.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
The chat window on the site of the stream where I'm watching is full of Pakistani fans who are obsessed with Afridi. Just because they're being so annoying, I hope that Afridi comes in and gets clean bowled on the first ball he faces.
Economy rate of 9 for Afridi so far. I'd like to see that go up a bit!

Spark

Global Moderator
this is just the dumbest field i've ever seen. three men between third man and backward point in the circle to gibbs? wtf?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well they've missed 2 or 3 opportunities to get wickets off his bowling for a start. ****, melbourne's fielding is even worse than central's.