• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope the children of Tasmania know how lucky they are to get to see Thornely live

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm happy for Thornely as I thought he was discarded a little prematurely by the NSW Shield team, but his grade form with the bat has been beyond **** this season; I'd be surprised if he did anything meaningful with the bat here. He's been taking lots of wickets though...

Andre

International Regular
I'm happy for Thornely as I thought he was discarded a little prematurely by the NSW Shield team, but his grade form with the bat has been beyond **** this season; I'd be surprised if he did anything meaningful with the bat here. He's been taking lots of wickets though...
Yep; and a terrific fielder still. Got no qualms about him playing considering his fielding and ability to bowl fair meds and offies in a T20 despite his lack of runs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bahahahah :laugh:

I came in here to post "surprised the umpire didn't give that as byes" as a joke about how he missed the other edge, but then he actually gave it as byes. :laugh:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I'm not sure what the plan is for the Hurricanes. Bowling has been tight, however Jaques, Wells and Birt haven't shown much innovation to go after the Sixers. Attacking MacGill is the right option, however you cannot just let Thornely and Bravo settle on a good length.