• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have people not realised that Michael lumb is **** yet?
Stuart Clark realised with the loss of Warner and Hughes and Fatty Boy Smith to Western Sydney he was down the obvious three choices to make up the top 3. So to replace them he picked a name out of a hat, I assume. As PEWS said I would have thought, depending on the 2nd overseas signing, Lumb would be struggling to justify his spot. As for Luke ****ing Wright and Shah. Fair play by the 'Renegades' and the 'Thunder' though.

Daemon

Time for Pollard to Rip **** up and get another call up to the Windies OD team

Spikey

Your too old Merv sorry mate, you havn't played at this level since you retired mate FAIL!!!

Wrong un

Cricket Spectator
Cricinfo saying that Stuart MacGill could make a comeback in the BBL?

Rumours that Richie Benaud is also considering a shock comeback after 40 years of retirement are believed to be far from the mark however..

Wrong un

Cricket Spectator
I can understand Warne as he is box office but dont you feel Macgiller coming back devalues the competition some what?

He was never a T20 player cant field, bat and bowls a lot of boundary balls. For one game?

This would also apply to Brad Hogg

benchmark00

MacGill had the best domestic one day record in Australian cricket history at the time of his retirement. That's not t20, but at that point that's all he had to play (aside from a few t20's which were just coming in).

Not bad for someone who can't bat, field and bowls too many boundary balls hey?

Spikey

Weet-Bix MyCricket: Sydney Grade Cricket

only annoying thing is that it's the sixers - who already have smith and sok - and not western sydney who have doran and gayle. at the end of the day 18 contracts is probably a bit on a large side for a 4 week T20 league so i don't care about one being wasted. i care more about wasting a spot on lumb.

picking doran in my bigbash dreamteam ftr

Last edited: