• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
danbrettig
danbrettig:
Stuart MacGill nominates for Bangladesh T20 Premier League. #cricket #really

Spikey

bendunk51 ben dunk
@Marsh_Paul was standing back to try and stop them from ramping. Told your not allowed to do it unless you take the gear!

Spikey

goes without saying that the match featuring Nev was better than the match featuring frickin crosswaite

howardj

International Coach
Thank God there's something on the box tonight...

Hurricanes v Stars

First day back at work for me today, and I'm already burnt out

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
mstarc56 Mitch Starc
“@RiffMan771: @mstarc56 u got lucky with that lb on @13DSmith” what it was hitting 2 stumps instead of 1?
12 hours ago

13DSmith Daniel Smith
@mstarc56 @riffman771 maybe check the replay starcy before u comment.
10 hours ago

mstarc56 Mitch Starc
@13DSmith @RiffMan771 settle down big fella just a bit of friendly banter.. Bit of bad luck, backing you in for a big score against Perth
10 hours ago

13DSmith Daniel Smith
@mstarc56 @riffman771 I'm settled.
10 hours ago

sounds like Starc hit a raw nerve :P

p.s. Yatesy is getting married next month
Twitter