• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Greg Matthews replace Ricky Ponting in the Australian Team?

Should Greg Matthews replace Ricky Ponting in the Australian Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Matthews may or may not be a better batsman than Ponting but one thing's for sure - he was a better batsman than Mark Waugh. Just ask him.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
He is also the best at spin bowling in Australia, and at not taking his pills.

Lest we forget.

Spark

Global Moderator
fmd. what a tosser. yeah, take a pot shot at one of the two or so players who were actually competent in the test.

dickhead.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would take clarke before symonds in a war because i'm 100% sure clarke won't turn up drunk ftr

Spark

Global Moderator
i would also take clarke over symonds in a war because the latter won't go fishing halfway through.

and the former is considerably more competent in test cricket. fmd. drinking beer doesn't score you runs.

adub

International Captain
If you want a quote give Mo a microphone.

If you want to hear something considered and intelligent...

uvelocity

International Coach
Well there is obv rifts in there, and mo is just going with the accepted paine annointed theory, but really we need about fourteen more of roy and haydos big blokes in the 11. Need steel.

Next test 11: Tubs, Warner, Khawaja, Watto, Clarke (c), Gilly+, S.Waugh, A.Border, Warne, Dizzy, McGrath.