• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Better Batting Coaches Than Justin Langer

uvelocity

International Coach
pretty sure this has been posted in every other thread on cricketweb already

actually no, I've read no threads at all

"THE changing of the guard at Cricket Australia looks set to continue with Justin Langer tipped to make a quiet exit and take up the head coaching gig at Western Australia.

Langer has not exactly set the world alight in his role as batting coach with the Aussies and is likely to return to the domestic competition.

Langer has aspirations to be an international coach, and stepping back to WA will only help his overall development."

Brett Lee goes easy on Sam Burgess in the nets | thetelegraph.com.au

I really like Justin, but this topic has more legs than a mortein protest rally.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i won't believe it until i see it

mainly because I refuse to believe WA will take him