• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

List of Pace Bowlers Who Would Perform Better than Mitchell Johnson for Australia

Joao

U19 12th Man
He will be back for sure, he hasn't been up to the mark recently,
and I know Ryan Harris is a better bowler at the moment,
but Johnson is also a very important part of the Australian fast bowling department,
he is ranked number 9 in tests and number 3 in ODIs (ahead of any other aussie bowler both in tests and ODIs), he is just 3 points away from becoming the number 1 ODI bowler, he isn't doing so bad, its just the media and fans who are creating a huge fuss about the issue, he is just a bit out of form at the moment, nothing else.
If you love him so much, you can have him in India.

Seriously though, lets agree to disagree. I never want to see him in Whites for Australia ever again.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
If you love him so much, you can have him in India.

Seriously though, lets agree to disagree. I never want to see him in Whites for Australia ever again.
Ok, we will take him to India, but then don't complain if he becomes injury prone and starts bowling at 120kmph like the Munaf Patel:laugh:

adub

International Captain
Ok, we will take him to India, but then don't complain if he becomes injury prone and starts bowling at 120kmph like the Munaf Patel:laugh:
It couldn't hurt his bowling. Take him, keep him, deify him if you want. You'll be doing us a favour.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dougeh doesn't count - the thread says 'would'. Dougeh has already proven he performs better.

Spikey

Images Of Animals Who Could Perform Better Than Peter Siddle For Australia

Big hearted. The lot of them.

Last edited:

Spikey

obviously the lack of arms could impact on Phanpy's ability to bowl. Will the ICC allow for him to use his trunk?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He will be back for sure, he hasn't been up to the mark recently,
and I know Ryan Harris is a better bowler at the moment,
but Johnson is also a very important part of the Australian fast bowling department,
he is ranked number 9 in tests and number 3 in ODIs (ahead of any other aussie bowler both in tests and ODIs), he is just 3 points away from becoming the number 1 ODI bowler, he isn't doing so bad, its just the media and fans who are creating a huge fuss about the issue, he is just a bit out of form at the moment, nothing else.
:laugh:

You have a very generous definition of 'a moment'.