• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favorite batsman

Hi!

Kindly share the name of your favorite batsman with me. My favorite batsman is sachin tendulkar because he is the highest run scorer in One day and Test cricket.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Don't know....A lot of them really that are in the top bracket for mine. Including the man you mentioned.

To pick one fav.....probs has to be Rahul Dravid. Cannot really give a cricketing reason for placing him ahead of S.Waugh, Tendulkar or Kallis. Just personal preference, I guess.

Satguru

Banned
Currently among Indians: Dravid, coz of what he did in england (and his awesome century in WI before that tour) after i had almost given up all hope that he was any good. Oldies proving critics wrong by showing their class = :wub::wub::wub:
Other countries: Sanga, Mahela, ABdV

Xuhaib

International Coach
All time: Lara.

Current: Not anyone specific depending upon my mood could be anyone of Sachin,Sanga,Kallis, Dravid, Ponting