• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling attacks better than the current NZ one in Zimbabwe (knee jerk rage thread)

Flem274*

123/5
Here is the attack:

Martin
Dougeh (exempt from hatred)
Vettori

Part timers:

Guptill
Williamson
Brownlie

Filler:

Jeets

List better attacks.

Northern Districts

Tim Southee
Trent Boult
Brent Arnel
Graeme Aldridge

Otago

Neil Wagner
Steven Finn
Ian Butler
Nick Beard
Sam Wells

Flem274*

123/5
Jarvis and Price have actually bowled very well in this test match.

Can say with confidence Athlai spat the dummy over my description of Jeets.:cool:

Thread is in the spirit of my Martin one last year (bowlers better than Chris Martin), where he had that crazy spell against India right after I opened my mouth. We need a similar anti-jinx to escape this.:ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
You're talking about the current match aren't you?

Then keep it in the match thread ffs. Pretty stupid thread for a mod to make.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
So FAIL if Zimbabwe win it, they are coasting. And people think NZ might win a test in Australia later this month.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When Southee is added to Martin and Bracewell becomes first change it has potential when you add in a good spinner like Vettori. You just don't have any depth like many sides at present around the world so when a player is out injured or off form it absolutely kills you.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
How has Jeetan Patel now managed 13 Tests?

In the past I could understand playing Patel to give him experience, however he is approaching 32 now and no better than he was 5 years ago.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jarvis and Price have actually bowled very well in this test match.

Can say with confidence Athlai spat the dummy over my description of Jeets.:cool:

Thread is in the spirit of my Martin one last year (bowlers better than Chris Martin), where he had that crazy spell against India right after I opened my mouth. We need a similar anti-jinx to escape this.:ph34r:
Appears to have done the job. Hell of a catch from Watling.

Spikey

Hahahahaha I was gonna mention that too. And the fill in for Copeland took 7 wickets the other week too

morgieb

Ishant, RP, Sreesanth, Mishra.

Wait, I thought you meant attacks that were worse than this....

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hahahahaha I was gonna mention that too. And the fill in for Copeland took 7 wickets the other week too
Yeah Green had a couple of epic games last season too. I was going to include him but couldn't remember his first name and cbf looking it up. I want to say Simon, but I don't think it's right.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
A bowling attack that would be better than New Zealand's attack today:

Daniel Carter
Richie McCaw
Piri Weepu
Ma'a Nonu
Cory Jane