• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well done on making www.cricketweb.net the 1,155,501st Most Popular Site on the Net!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea we could try and make it number #1 but im sure there arent that many cricket crazy ppl unless the entire pop of India and China get a laptop and start liking cricket and are introduced to cricketweb

Anyway i love cricketweb the way it is now there arent that many ppl it isint crowded freedom is there and everyone is well repected

Updates going fine news going fine , there isint much more we can ask of the site. We could get some live coverage try linking one to the cricinfo :P

Anway we can try and make it one of the best cricket sites after cricinfo :P

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the kind words lord_of_darkness - really appreciated. Nice to know that our work is valued by people :)

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
It's a good point lord_of_darkness about it not being too crowded, 'cos then you can't make mates.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yours won't be 90,234 - if your site is hosted by someone then that 90234 will represent all the sites hosted by that provider (freeserve, 20m, geocities, etc)

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Was browsing and came across this site. And surprisingly there is a thread here..

This is the latest ranking...

Avg. Traffic Rank: 970,160

Looks like this site is into the 1 million mark..hehe

I am wondering why the news stuff on this site is absolutely non existent ? There is only occasional news abt Nz and OZ.

Do u guys need a writers,articles or not really interested ?

Cheers..and i think james is the best person to answer this..

James

Cricket Web Owner
I am wondering why the news stuff on this site is absolutely non existent ? There is only occasional news abt Nz and OZ.

Do u guys need a writers,articles or not really interested ?

Cheers..and i think james is the best person to answer this..
Yes, we could most certainly do with some more updaters.

Anthony and myself are currently working through the new design so that's why you haven't since much from us two.

If anyone is interested in joining the team to help update on New Zealand, England, Australia cricketing news send me an email - james.nixon@cricketweb.net

[Edited on 8/4/02 by James]

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry mate, and Andre plus Tim 8D

I could try and blame it on my girlfriend but I can't this time :D

[Edited on 8/5/02 by James]

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll have a go at answering this, currently I don't think there are plans to extend the countries until a new design of the site has been finished. I think most of the staff know that there is growing number of Indian fans posting on the forum and there could possibly be an opening in the future.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for taking the answer Tim.

Tim is exactly right. When the new design is nearly completion we'll definately look at doing an Indian section on Cricket Web.