• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well done on making www.cricketweb.net the 1,155,501st Most Popular Site on the Net!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Avg. Traffic Rank: 473,342

Coming down bit by bit :)

I'm sure once the cricket starts down under we'll see it come down even further :)

The aim should be to get Cricket Web into the top 100,000 sites!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The aim should be to get Cricket Web into the top 100,000 sites!
The way things are going, that won't be too long. Things are snowballing now, and success will only breed further success as long as standards do not drop.

Rich2001

International Captain
WOW! ANOTHER HUGE INCREASE! :O :O :O :O

Avg. Traffic Rank: 269,067

We are getting there :D

Not bad considering the site was down for 4 days.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Wow - thanks guys :wow:

Yes, amazing since the site was down for 4 days but we've had record visitor numbers since the site went back up :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Top 100,000 here we come - and soon.

Amazingly enough, I found myself being sort-of head-hunted the other day by another site (not cricket related) asking me if I would like to do some writing for them, so people are beginning to take us seriously.

I turned them down. They didn't want to take the duck.

Aaaaaaghhhh this is my 1066th post.

Harold : "Careful with that arrow, boy. You'll have someone's eye out!"

James

Cricket Web Owner
Really what sort of numbers?
We've had close to 3500 unique visitors since we re-opened last Sunday site and are going through bandwidth fast.

Top 100,000 here we come - and soon.
Hope so Eddie - that would be one huge achievement for us :)

Amazingly enough, I found myself being sort-of head-hunted the other day by another site (not cricket related) asking me if I would like to do some writing for them, so people are beginning to take us seriously.

I turned them down. They didn't want to take the duck.
Good to hear Eddie! We need people like yourself on the team to keep it growing
8D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
An English (midlands) sports service - wanted someone to cover Derby County and Derbyshire CCC, but they weren't prepared to pay admission fees and the like. I think they just wanted a 'fan' who was going to the games anyway.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yea Cricketwebs Growing , after we have the Indian Subpage up and have some more new features we will get a lot more coming in and we need to advertise more i think !

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Hey guyz, when someone posts an article to the website, i think that that persons real name should be diplayed. Not the ones they use here. Makes it a bit less..well comical.

Cloete

International Captain
well u guys r doing GR8 considering this:
Google - Searching 2,469,940,685 web pages

and wat r u guys coming???? exactly u guys r doing awesome. but it's about time 2. as this site has EASILY the potential to become by FAR the most comprehensive cricket site in the world. the only thing u guys need is more write ups and stuff like that. that way u will b competing with cricinfo in stats and reports and stuff, but plus u have everything else to do with cricket that cricinfo does not have. so if u guys can compete with cricinfo in the stats and reports department u guys will b flogging every1.

Cloete

International Captain
yes i agree with lord. also like i said if u guys can contest with cricinfo in just the stats and reports cricketweb will easily become the best cricket website in the world!