• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Twenty20 Team Rank

Here is the team rank of T20..
  1. England
  2. Sri Lanka
  3. New Zealand
  4. South Africa
  5. Australia
  6. India
  7. Pakistan
  8. West Indies
  9. Afghanistan
  10. Zimbabwe
My question is why Bangladesh are not in this list? And why Afghanistan are in this list??

ganeshran

International Debutant
Who cares about T20 rankings :laugh:

Anyways, there is a cutoff of number of matches to be played and BD didnt make the cut

Athlai

Not Terrible
Welcome to the forum Rajib

This is what it says on the rankings website:

"Note: Bangladesh, Netherlands, Kenya, Ireland, Canada and Scotland will have to play eight T20Is before they will have a ranking. The table reflects all T20Is played since August 2009."

So Bangladesh will need to play 3-4 more matches before they are in the rankings.

Flem274*

123/5
Who cares about T20 rankings :laugh:
20/20 is a form of cricket, and as you know quite well, this is a cricket website. You are free to not care about 20/20, but this manner of welcome to a new poster starting a legitimate thread is unacceptable.

Don't let it happen again.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
High point in Afghanistan's cricketing history :p

I genuinely hope they make that list some day.

intcricket

U19 12th Man
I feel happy for Afghanistan. Hope they, along with Ireland and Netherlands, become forces to reckon with in International cricket.

firzakhan

Banned
Rajib its answer is simple that Afghanistan is very hard working team and they had not been provided lot of playing occasion instead they perfor well in their only few matches while Bangladesh is still struggling and has no name in the list its mean Afghanistan will come on top no in future. but i am surprise that Why Pakistan is on below no in T20 rankings

slowfinger

International Debutant
Rajib its answer is simple that Afghanistan is very hard working team and they had not been provided lot of playing occasion instead they perfor well in their only few matches while Bangladesh is still struggling and has no name in the list its mean Afghanistan will come on top no in future. but i am surprise that Why Pakistan is on below no in T20 rankings
Welcome to CW. And please don't be too surprised as Pakistan's infrastructure isn't comparable to the other 6 teams and thus wont be able to keep up with them, and I am very happy with the Afghan team, as I understand it is a difficult place there but they have built themselves an infrastructure and one day with hard work they will make it ;) come on lads!

Fusion

Global Moderator
Just a note - both Rajib Kumar and Firzakhan were spam accounts and have thus been banned.