• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Feature: Staff vs Forum Test Match Special

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Congratulations to Brian Lara on becoming the first ever batsman to score 3 hundreds in a match.

Spark

Global Moderator
Code:
IVA Richards           ct Lara              b Bond                21   28  3 0
Viv Richards becomes the first batsman to have been caught by the non-striker.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I blame Nass for the staff's defeat - either he didn't explain Murali's doosra to Hobbs or if he did he did so in such "colourful" language that The Master couldn't bring himself to listen

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I am generally not a big fan of CWeb features or cricket sims but I enjoyed the article as it told the story well. In the same way I don't like Clarkson or cars but I love 'Top Gear.' For me, this article shouldn't have worked but it did as it was well crafted.

Cheers to Dave-- The Jeremy Clarkson of CricketWeb :)

chasingthedon

International Regular
I am generally not a big fan of CWeb features or cricket sims but I enjoyed the article as it told the story well. In the same way I don't like Clarkson or cars but I love 'Top Gear.' For me, this article shouldn't have worked but it did as it was well crafted.

Cheers to Dave-- The Jeremy Clarkson of CricketWeb :)
Some say I'm composed entirely from the gummy substance you find between your toes after a bath, and I blink in time with AC/DC's "Highway to Hell (live)".

Cheers Goughy.