• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the formats

Rank the formats 1-3 .....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I voted Tests, ODI, T20 - ODIs aren't that far ahead of T20s for me though as I do find periods of an ODI not involving Australia to be a little dull a little too often.

One question I have is - say you go down the road to watch a game of Cricket where you don't know any of the players. What would you enjoy the most - 4 innings match taking 3 or 4 days, a 50 over match or a 20 over match?
Four innings match lasting 3 or 4 days for sure.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends on what the standard of cricket is. If it's poor then I'd rather watch a limited overs game. If it's decent, for example maybe one step below FC, then I'd watch the longer format.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I voted Tests, ODI, T20 - ODIs aren't that far ahead of T20s for me though as I do find periods of an ODI not involving Australia to be a little dull a little too often.

One question I have is - say you go down the road to watch a game of Cricket where you don't know any of the players. What would you enjoy the most - 4 innings match taking 3 or 4 days, a 50 over match or a 20 over match?
If I am going down the road - then it will be a club cricket game? I would prefer to watch a t20 at club level and be live at the ground. The par score will probably be 140 and it will be a close go.

I don't know what this question proves though - If it is international cricket then would prefer to see a test so that can admire their techniques.
At club level I can't admire the techniques as much so hence would want a more exciting affair with slogging and the works.

If I have misinterpreted the question - please advise.