• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Katman has been a naughty boy (NSFW)

Flem274*

123/5
Australia news: Katich to face CA hearing for Clarke comments | Australia Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Simon Katich, the Australia batsman, will face a Cricket Australia (CA) hearing over the recent comments he made about Australia captain Michael Clarke having a hand in keeping him out of the national side. Katich was reported under the CA code of behaviour provisions covering detrimental public comment.
Load of hot air imo. CA are just making themselves look stupid. Let Katich say what he wants, especially if he is dropped forever. I don't think players should be gagged anyway, unless it's serious ****.

There's much more important issues in Australian cricket right now, like 517/1 in the Ashes.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not very smart IMO. Just makes the situation look much bigger than it needs to be.

Flem274*

123/5
When I saw the NSFW tag, I was expecting n00ds. Disappointed TSTL.
I'm an attention seeker at heart. I just wanted to ensnare your interest (and break Australian hearts with the lack of n00dz).

Benchy will throw his bananas when he discovers no noods.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he was lucky to avoid a hearing first time 'round, he surely can't be surprised he's getting one after alleging the captain has sacked him over a personal matter....

Spikey

Now? None. Before? None. It's a 2 test series. No batsmen is getting dropped unless they get more ducks than runs.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Katich should stop washing dirty linen in public and resolve these issues with CA behind closed doors. Such kind of issues lower team morale

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It doesn't sound like communication is CA's strong point. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory. Katich's goose was cooked anyway when he was dropped.

Burgey

Katich should stop washing dirty linen in public and resolve these issues with CA behind closed doors. Such kind of issues lower team morale
This. Even if he is right, and only Clarke and the selectors can know if he is